Sponsored Dog Walk for SBT Rescue

Advertise rescue centres here

Sponsored Dog Walk for SBT Rescue

Postby xxBellexx » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Sunday 13th May 2012 - Big Sponsored Walk

Including trophy presentations some of which are decided on the day from dogs attending. Gathering in the Car Park of the hotel at 11am for a 11.30am start to allow time for booking in. Sponsor Forms are available please email eit...her Anna - annamurray.nsbtr@btinternet.com or bob - bob@sbtrescue.org.uk. The walk is a demanding 5 mile walk and any elderly dogs or owners only have to turn up. All dogs will receive a Rosette to remember their day out.

It does however take the attendance of You and YOUR dog to make this UNIQUE EVENT special and truly memorable, so please make an effort to come along. I would hope that you would view it as an opportunity to do something really important to put something back into the breed we all love and at a time when it needs your support more than ever.

Please note the Bower House Inn (T: 019467 23244 w: www.bowerhouseinn.co.uk provide excellent rates for this weekend. So why not make a weekend of it. Great Dogs, Great People - Great Weekend

If anyone is attending and has not sent there attendance slip back if you could email me annamurray.nsbtr@btinternet.com to let me know the following so I can have your details ready to make the booking in process quicker.
Dogs Name/s:
Owner/s Name/s:
Address & Postcode:

Thank you all so so much for your continued support and we hope to see you all there x x

PLEASE NOTE STOUT SHOES WILL BE NEEDED FOR THE WALK AND NO EXTENDING LEADS PLEASE - THANK YOU
xxBellexx

Dogs name: Belle
Dogs age: 15
Dogs gender: Female
Owners name: Anna

Return to Rescue centres